Saturday 28 March 2009

Not enough time.......

Its been so long since I came in here I have had my sister phoning again to see if I am still alive - Sorry Lyn, you know how it is.
Working nights has thrown my body clock all over the place. I no longer know whether its 12 midnight or 12 noon. The bags under my eyes are now big enough to carry my weeks shopping from Tesco's - well you get extra points for recycling bags:)
But despite it all I am loving the work. The residents are lovely - some of the time, and getting paid is definatly a bonus.
I have just had 3 days off and am starting to wake up again, so I get on the computer with the idea of getting some shop stock listed on ebay. Of course like everything else I get sidetracked. Once again the bugbear of having to retrieve and reset passwords, takes up too much time. When will I ever get organised enough to know where I keep my list of passwords????
So what do I have to show from 3 hours on here? I have set up a new website http://paulacoom.webs.com/ and sort of sorted an auctiva store http://store.auctiva.com/paulac3094 . Of course no stock has been added yet - to be honest I haven't even taken any pictures yet:(
As they say "Tomorrow is another day". But tomorrow I am going swimming in the morning, then working in the evening. I really should try and get a couple of hours sleep in the afternoon. I am going to leave big "To do" notes all over the place and cross them off 1 by 1 as they get done.
The first thing I need to do is finish my kitchen. Last week I decided to start decorating it. Its about time as I had the kitchen built 2 years ago and it still hasn't been painted. I now have some tiles in place - and I even sloshed some paint on the walls. But then a friend suggested I should put on an undercoat first. This morning I bought the uncoat and its sitting on the units waiting to be opened. Too many things to do.......too few hours.

I have never decorated before, and it shows..................

1 comment:

♥ ♪ ~Lucia~ ♪ ♥ said...

lol, really funny XD
good luck at that :)