Sunday 27 June 2010

Kelsey Gardens

Last week at Keyingham I interviewed Kirsty Martin who was at the show promoting Kelsey Gardens outdoor activities. This week I decided to go and have a look round at what was on offer. Never imagining that I would actually take part in anything physical. But as the pictures show I donned a life jacket and stepped aboard a rather small craft for a spot of canoeing. It was not as scary as I expected and I am sure I would love to have another go some time. Thank you very much Ian for the experience.
The weather was beautiful and the welcome just as warm. I would wholeheartedly recommend this location for a spot of fishing, the fish are amazing. Or why not have a kayaking or conoeing birthday party. It is still a work in progress, but what has been done is wonderful. The walks around this area are stunning, and today several dogs were having fun swimming out for sticks and balls. www.kelseygardens.org.uk
Kelsey Gardens
Hariff Lane
Burstwick
HU12 9HU

No comments: