Saturday 10 January 2009

Disorganised

Every time I think I will come in here I discover I have forgotten my password. Ahhhhh. This means constantly going through the rigmarol to change it and get back in again. It would not be so bad, but every site that has I password is the same. It used to be easy - I would use the same password for everything. Then 1 would need changing for some reason, then another. Now I don't know where I am. One day I will organise myself and write them all down.

Working nights is a new experience for me, and I am still finding it hard to sleep during the day. Not mention being unsure when to have meals. But so far so good. The residents are a good bunch and we have some laughs.

It is freezing and I notice my car has not thawed out all day. Tonight I am going to have to leave early to clear the ice off. Then probably again tomorrow morning before I come home. Uggg. But I then have a few days off and am hoping to get organised enough to start putting some of the old shop stuff on ebay. As Wurzel Gumage used to say - Its time to put my organising head on.

No comments: