Wednesday 25 November 2009

Busy few days

It has been a busy few days, and productive, though I have not had time for any knitting. a friend has been round and bought some of the old shop stuff that is cluttering my house. She belongs to a quilting club and has taken a large roll of wadding off my hands as well as needles, threads and felt. She is now going back to the club to let everyone know what I have. Slowly is the stock is going down, and although I will not recoup all my loses, at least I am getting something back. Even better I am regaining part of my home:)

I have also been down to work and been helping the residents make christmas cards. We all have so much fun with this activity, and they are producing some lovely cards for their friends and family.

Over the last few months I have struggled to finish my NVQ work, but am now on the final stretch and have been writing reflective reports that are being witnessed by my fellow workers. Luckily I enjoy writing, especially about the activities we have been doing. But is is time consuming.

Even more time consumming has been trying to make a spreadsheet of my remaining shop stock. There is a good reason for this, but more of that later.

I have aqua tone this morning and then deliver my latest NVQ work. Hopefully then I can resume my knitting.

No comments: