Sunday 1 September 2013

stash buster knitting

My sister loved her birthday card :) and it was fun doing something personal for her.

A couple of weeks ago I purchased some oilcloth fabric that I thought would make a nice bag. When I got it home I spread it out on the knitting machine and found that the half metre I had covered the machine nicely. I think this will be a perfect dust cover for my machine, and have left it there.
 Over time I have collected rather a lot of free yarn on the magazines I buy. I do not always want to make the suggested items and wondered what I could do with them. Here are some to the results.







I have always wanted to be able to crochet, so have been watching youtube tutorials and although I am not following them exactly, I have managed to come up with a few things of my own. They are not perfect yet, but with practice I am sure I will get better.


No comments: