Sunday 24 June 2007

Confusion reigns

So its Sunday morning and I have been playing around on here - a bad mistake as I have no idea what I may have added or deleted.

I have a list as long as my arm of things that I really need to do, but have not showered or dressed yet. But really must try and finish one of the cardigans for a customer. I have the fronts and back done, and 1/2 a sleeve. If I concentrate I could finish that today. But the sun is shining (briefly), so feel I really should get some washing hung out. There are still the knitting machines to start cleaning. Not to mention a pile of paperwork that has been buried under cones of wool.

Usually under these circumstances I physically write a list and cross them off as they get done - today am sitting at my computer playing. Its amazing how quickly times disappears when you are at the keyboard.

OK, first things first - post this and turn off computer............................I will be back.

No comments: