Sunday 8 June 2008

Found the computer:)

  1. Ok I have cleared a space in front of the computer. Not for long though, I need to move everything back to be able to find my kitchen again.

I have been working on Sundays since the move, but have decided to give it a miss today. I am not sure if this is a mistake or not, but the last 2 Sundays have been very quiet. Plus I am very tired. have only had Wednesdays off, and these have been for my hospital appointments.

Late last year - November - Aldi's opened their doors in Withernsea. I rather sarcastically wrote something about it being the most exciting event to happen here. Now word is that it will be closing in September. Our local Sainsburys, who took over Jacksons last year, this weekend are becoming McCoys - I think. And our local Lloyds pharmacy is becoming Boots the chemist. All change for the big shops - is there any chance for the small shops here? With a population of only 9,000 we rely on the visitors. So far there have not been that many. Partly due to the weather. But last year at this time we were flooded, so anything has to be an improvment on that:)

We will just have to hope that as the weather improves, so visitor numbers will as well.

Anyone fancy a nice seaside holiday??????

No comments: