Monday 5 December 2011

Catch up time

OK I know I have been neglecting this poor blog, but I must get back into it before my sister has the emergancy services coming round to check I am all right.:)

A couple of weeks ago, a 5 year old terror machine managed to tear some tendons on my finger, which has meant a splint is stopping the important pasttime of knitting. Though I have rediscovered the joys of cross stitch. Only small things like a christmas card and a bookmark, but at least something has been produced.

So what on earth have I been doing with my time besides entertaining the "grandson" ?. Well the video interviewing is still taking up a lot of time, the last video being the Withernsea Light Switch on, on Friday night. Once again it was freezing, unlike last year it was not actually snowing. One very delightful thing was that it felt like far more people were out supporting the event than in previous years.


Every second Tuesday is Bernie Wood night at the Black Horse Roos. I have always loved country music and this man is a legend in my eyes. He also has friends playing there, and last time we enjoyed the amazing Paul Costello, Eric Beharrell, Bob Parks and Kevin (who's surname I have forgotton)

Now it is nearly that time of year again. Why does Christmas always take us by surprise? But I have been a little more organised this year and have posted some cards to America and Germany. Now just have to sort out the UK ones.

No comments: